Location: United States
The Treasury Analyst will join our growing team and be responsible for ensuring efficient cash management and managing and administrating the company’s banking platforms. The Analyst will support all aspects of treasury operations activities. The role is primarily focused on the daily management of cash and transactions and includes, but is not limited to, audit inquiries, responding to internal customer inquiries, and other core treasury functions.
- Review and approve external and internal wires, transfers and ACH batches
- Decision check and ACH positive pay exception items
- Serve as administrator of online banking portal
- Resolve online banking site user issues including password reset, entitlements, and other inquiries
- Verbal confirmation of wire/ACH instructions
- Support Treasury team on department initiatives including process improvement and development of policies and procedures
Successful Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 3-5 years work experience in Treasury/Cash Management
- Strong organization, critical thinking, and customer service skills
- Previous experience with ACH Payments, positive pay, check issuance, domestic & international wires
- Self-starter who is comfortable with building processes from the ground up
- Comfort working in a fully remote paperless environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Previous Insurance industry experience preferred
Risk Strategies is the 9th largest privately held US brokerage firm offering comprehensive risk management advice, insurance and reinsurance placement for property & casualty, employee benefits, private client services, as well as consulting services and financial & wealth solutions. With more than 30 specialty practices, Risk Strategies serves commercial companies, nonprofits, public entities, and individuals, and has access to all major insurance markets. Risk Strategies has over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 employees across the US and Canada.
Our industry recognition includes being named a Best Places to Work in Insurance for the past five years (2018-2022) and on the Inc. 5000 list as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. We are committed to being good stewards for our company, culture, and communities by having a strong focus on Environmental, Social, and Governance issues.
At Risk Strategies Company, base pay is one part of our total compensation package, which also includes a comprehensive suite of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings, The total compensation for a position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. The expected base pay range for this position is between $67,000.00 - $80,000.00. The actual base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including geographical location, education, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.