Account Executive - Private Client
Location: New York, NY, USA
The Account Specialist will serve as a trusted advisor to standard personal lines clients, providing consultative guidance and best in class service. The role will require working directly with other members of team as well as Producers from other RSC offices. The role will also serve as a mentor to PL Assistant Account Specialists.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Building and maintaining constructive and effective relationships with internal and external clients by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Leveraging personal insurance knowledge and expertise to actively service existing accounts and develop new business opportunities for a high volume, fast-paced book of business, consisting of standard personal lines clients
- Fostering an environment of personal accountability by managing appropriate system records of service, marketing, and policy communications with clients and carriers in AMS/EPIC accordingly
- Participating in the retention of renewal business
- Interacting with Producers and Office Leaders to make coverage recommendations and engage in account rounding activities
- Ensuring the client has continuous and proper coverage and advising the client of any recommendations within a mutually established timeline
- Reviewing current policies and providing recommendations regarding carrier placement options
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years’ Personal Lines client management experience
- Valid P&C brokers’ license
- Industry specific designations preferred- CISR, CIC or similar
- Proficient in insurance agency management systems: AMS 360, WorkSmart and EPIC preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Personal Lines underwriting, coverage and procedures
At Risk Strategies Company, base pay is one part of our total compensation package, which also includes a comprehensive suite of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, retirement savings, and paid time off and paid holidays for eligible employees. The total compensation for a position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. The expected base pay range for this position is between $50,000 - $65,000. The actual base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including geographical location, education, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Risk Strategies is the 9th largest privately held US brokerage firm offering comprehensive risk management advice, insurance and reinsurance placement for property & casualty, employee benefits, private client services, as well as consulting services and financial & wealth solutions. With more than 30 specialty practices, Risk Strategies serves commercial companies, nonprofits, public entities, and individuals, and has access to all major insurance markets. Risk Strategies has over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 employees across the US and Canada.
Our industry recognition includes being named a Best Places to Work in Insurance for the past five years (2018-2022) and on the Inc. 5000 list as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. We are committed to being good stewards for our company, culture, and communities by having a strong focus on Environmental, Social, and Governance issues.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.