Private Client Account Executive
Multiple Locations: United States • Chicago, IL, USA
This is a Private Client, Account Executive role fulfilling an integral part in developing cohesive relationships with both clients and teammates. The individual will serve as a strategic advisor for coverage related inquiries and analysis, drive renewal efforts, and partner with Producers on prospective marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be an interpersonal and proactive problem solver with demonstrated success in servicing a book of High Net Worth/Private Client accounts with an interest team management and leadership.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Actively service/retain existing accounts and develop new business opportunities
- Maintain appropriate system records of service, marketing, and policy communications with clients and carriers by documenting and updating electronic files and AMS accordingly
- Support Producers through proposals, suspense, follow-up, etc. to assist clients and achieve agency's business goals. Keep Producers apprised of client status
- Respond to client inquiries, service requests and claims issues within established timeline.
- Inform and educate clients regarding coverage, exclusions and exposures
- Execute coverage analysis: enlist assistance of other departments when applicable, notify client of coverage gaps, provide client with quotation for additional coverages, and document our proposal in addition to client’s acceptance/declination in AMS
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of High Net Worth client management experience
- Valid State P&C brokers’ license
- Industry specific designations preferred – CISR, ARM or similar
- Proficient in insurance agency management systems, AMS 360 and Work Smart preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Personal Lines underwriting, coverage, rate analysis, and experience reporting
- Understanding of marketplace trends and best practices to best meet client needs
Risk Strategies is the 9th largest privately held US brokerage firm offering comprehensive risk management advice, insurance and reinsurance placement for property & casualty, employee benefits, private client services, as well as consulting services and financial & wealth solutions. With more than 30 specialty practices, the firm serves commercial companies, nonprofits, public entities, and individuals, and has access to all major insurance markets. Risk Strategies has over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 employees across the US and Canada.
Industry recognition includes being named a Best Places to Work in Insurance for five consecutive years (2018-2022) and to the Inc. 5000 list as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. Risk Strategies is committed to being good stewards for our company, culture, and communities by having a strong focus on Environmental, Social, and Governance issues.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.