Personal Lines Account Manager
Servicing a book of Middle Market clients, this role will serve as a trusted advisor to key client groups by providing strategic and consultative guidance on identified collaborative initiatives, assessment of potential risk profiles and conducting policy audits, proposals and renewals.
As a Personal Lines Account Manager at Risk Strategies, you will:
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Actively service/retain existing accounts and develop new business opportunities
- Maintain appropriate system records of service, marketing, and policy communications with clients and carriers by documenting and updating electronic files and AMS accordingly
- Schedule personal client meetings at annual renewal or more frequently to maintain client contact
- Support Producers through proposals, suspense, follow-up, etc. to assist clients and achieve agency's business goals. Keep Producers apprised of client status
- Respond to client inquiries, service requests and claims issues within established timeline
- 2 - 4 years’ experience of Personal Lines client management experience
- Valid P&C brokers’ license
- Industry specific designations preferred – CISR, ARM or similar
- Proficient in insurance agency management systems, AMS360 and Work Smart preferred
- Knowledge of Personal Lines underwriting, coverage, rate analysis, and experience reporting
Risk Strategies is the 9th largest privately held US brokerage firm offering comprehensive risk management advice, insurance and reinsurance placement for property & casualty, employee benefits, private client services, as well as consulting services and financial & wealth solutions. With more than 30 specialty practices, the firm serves commercial companies, nonprofits, public entities, and individuals, and has access to all major insurance markets. Risk Strategies has over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 employees across the US and Canada.
Industry recognition includes being named a Best Places to Work in Insurance for five consecutive years (2018-2022) and to the Inc. 5000 list as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. Risk Strategies is committed to being good stewards for our company, culture, and communities by having a strong focus on Environmental, Social, and Governance issues.
At Risk Strategies Company, base pay is one part of our total compensation package, which also includes a comprehensive suite of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, retirement savings, and paid time off and paid holidays for eligible employees. The total compensation for a position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. The expected base pay range for this position is between $65,000 - $85,000. The actual base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including geographical location, education, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.