Accounts Receivable Analyst
Location: United States
The Accounts Receivables Specialist is responsible for handling of daily deposits, refunds and finance agreements.
- Apply funds received from clients to the appropriate accounts
- Identify and resolve any discrepancies before applying funds
- Works with Account Managers to identify payments and application of payments. This may include working via a payment spreadsheet when clients have payments coming from different entities
- Process finance agreements
- Post Commissions for Direct Bill
- Process Direct Bill Checks
- Process check requests for client refunds
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Able to communicate clearly & professionally with Account Managers regarding the client account receivable and billing
- Analytically minded
- Well versed in Excel and Word
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Experience with insurance accounting or banking is required
Risk Strategies is the 9th largest privately held US brokerage firm offering comprehensive risk management advice, insurance and reinsurance placement for property & casualty, employee benefits, private client services, as well as consulting services and financial & wealth solutions. With more than 30 specialty practices, Risk Strategies serves commercial companies, nonprofits, public entities, and individuals, and has access to all major insurance markets. Risk Strategies has over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 employees across the US and Canada.
Our industry recognition includes being named a Best Places to Work in Insurance for the past five years (2018-2022) and on the Inc. 5000 list as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. We are committed to being good stewards for our company, culture, and communities by having a strong focus on Environmental, Social, and Governance issues.
At Risk Strategies Company, base pay is one part of our total compensation package, which also includes a comprehensive suite of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings, The total compensation for a position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. The expected base pay range for this position is between $26.50 - $31.25 per hour. The actual base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including geographical location, education, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.