Senior Account Manager, Private Client
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
This is a newly created opportunity for a local professional to join our close knit team in Richardson, TX, focusing on growing dental practice private client/personal lines book. The Private Client Senior Account Manager will fulfill an integral role in developing cohesive relationships with clients by serving as a strategic advisor for coverage related inquiries and analysis, driving renewal efforts, and partnering with Producers on prospective marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be an interpersonal and proactive problem solver with demonstrated success in servicing a book of Private Client Group accounts.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Actively service/retain existing accounts and develop new business opportunities
- Maintain appropriate system records of service, marketing, and policy communications with clients and carriers by documenting and updating electronic files and AMS accordingly
- Schedule personal client meetings at annual renewal or more frequently to maintain client contact
- Support Producers through proposals, suspense, follow-up, etc. to assist clients and achieve agency's business goals. Keep Producers apprised of client status
- Respond to client inquiries, service requests and claims issues within established timelines
- Inform and educate clients regarding coverage, exclusions and exposures
- Execute coverage analysis: enlist assistance of other departments when applicable, notify client of coverage gaps, provide client with quotations for additional coverages, and document our proposal in addition to client’s acceptance/declination in AMS
- Market, analyze, negotiate and prepare carrier renewals, including alternative renewal options
- Refer all leads, other than Private Client, to the appropriate department
- Review all renewals within established guidelines
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Private Client insurance
- Valid P&C brokers’ license
- Industry specific designations preferred – CISR, ARM, or similar
- Proficient in insurance agency management systems, AMS 360 and Work Smart preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Private Client underwriting, coverage, rate analysis, and experience reporting
- Ability to clearly articulate these products/plans to clients and underwriters
Risk Strategies is the 9th largest privately held US brokerage firm offering comprehensive risk management advice, insurance and reinsurance placement for property & casualty, employee benefits, private client services, as well as consulting services and financial & wealth solutions. With more than 30 specialty practices, the firm serves commercial companies, nonprofits, public entities, and individuals, and has access to all major insurance markets. Risk Strategies has over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 employees across the US and Canada.
Industry recognition includes being named a Best Places to Work in Insurance for five consecutive years (2018-2022) and to the Inc. 5000 list as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. Risk Strategies is committed to being good stewards for our company, culture, and communities by having a strong focus on Environmental, Social, and Governance issues.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.