Location: United States
If you are a driven professional with an experience in customer service and insurance or surety account management, we want to talk to you! The Surety Account Manager responsibilities include collaboration with teammates, engaging directly with our current client base in support of a book of business, analyzing clients, reviewing and collecting client information for placement with our surety companies, building sustainable relationships, and providing engaging customer service. The Account Manager represents the company's brand and supports our existing customer base in serving and renewing our commercial bond book within JW Surety
In this role you will:
- Promoting the company's brand.
- Analyzing client’s needs in order to develop submission, quote and policy documents
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by understanding their needs and working with support to ensure they’re met
- Maintain procedures in producing accurate and detailed files through our Agency Managements and internal systems
- Submit business to Surety Underwriters based on eligibility
- Work with Sales Associates directly to ensure proper handling of book of business
- Renew Business according to standard operating procedures
- Invoice and maintain follow ups for payment, supported by associate account management team.
- Assuring payments are made on time by clients
Expertise we desire:
- Results-oriented with a competitive spirit for winning
- Ability to multi-task while having strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with professional customer service focus
- Strong drive and work ethic, willingness to complete tasks as needed while working within time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Self-starting personality with ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
Experience Preferences and Requirements:
- 2+ years in Account Management or Insurance and Surety Sales
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- An Associates degree or higher, preferred
- AMS360 background, preferred
Risk Strategies is a top national specialty insurance brokerage and risk management firm assisting organizations and individuals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With a national footprint of over 150 offices and approximately 4,600 employees across the US & Canada, we were ranked the 9th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the US last year. Since 2018, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work by our most important asset, our employees.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.