Surety Assistant Account Manager
Location: Blue Bell, PA, USA
A division of Risk Strategies, Mahorsky Group is a surety bond agency operating nationally, that supports all types of construction with a unique knowledge in federal contracting. We offer great benefits and the opportunity to be part of a growing organization.
We are seeking an individual with a performance history of outstanding customer service who will partner with Bond Producers in servicing our construction bond clients.
In this role you will:
- Communicate with clients to accept daily orders of contract surety bonds
- Determine necessary information to collect
- Efficiently handle all aspects of issuing contract surety bonds from start to finish
- Obtain bond approvals from underwriters at multiple surety companies
- Prepare contract surety bonds for execution
- Prepare rate calculations in accordance with approvals
- Handle 'rush' items immediately and professionally
- Assure timely delivery to clients under time constraints
- Enter accurate client information into agency systems
Expertise we desire:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1 to 3 years of Surety and/or insurance agency experience
- Property/Casualty license is desired, but not required
- Ability to multi-task with a focus on delivering exceptional service while working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with minimal supervision
- Focus and accuracy when operating under compressed time schedules
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with clients and co-workers
- SuretyWave and Surety2000 experience preferred, but not required
Risk Strategies is the 9th largest privately held US brokerage firm offering comprehensive risk management advice, insurance and reinsurance placement for property & casualty, employee benefits, private client services, as well as consulting services and financial & wealth solutions. With more than 30 specialty practices, Risk Strategies serves commercial companies, nonprofits, public entities, and individuals, and has access to all major insurance markets. Risk Strategies has over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 employees across the US and Canada.
Our industry recognition includes being named a Best Places to Work in Insurance for the past five years (2018-2022) and on the Inc. 5000 list as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. We are committed to being good stewards for our company, culture, and communities by having a strong focus on Environmental, Social, and Governance issues.