Assistant Account Manager
Location: United States
We are seeking a seasoned Assistant Account Manager to join our Commercial Team. This strategic role will play an integral part in assisting Account Managers with larger account service needs/business opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with demonstrated success in servicing a book of general lines Commercial business (association, select-sized accounts, middle market accounts).
In this role you will:
- Build and maintain constructive and effective relationships with internal and external customers by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Process policy changes from clients
- Process endorsements from carriers including reviewing for accuracy, invoicing and sending to client
- Update system as needed
- Responsible for managing daily account servicing needs: cancellations, binders, premium finance contracts, auto ID cards, certificates, schedule of insurance and client correspondence, retrieving policies, attaching and billing in agency management system
- All other duties pertaining to servicing accounts and/or other duties as assigned from time to time
Expertise we desire:
- 1 - 3 years’ experience of Commercial brokerage experience servicing accounts
- Valid P&C license preferred (or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire)
- College degree preferred
- Industry specific designations preferred- CISR, ARM or similar
- Proficient in insurance agency management systems, AMS 360 and Work Smart preferred
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer applications, esp. Microsoft Office Suite
Risk Strategies is a top national specialty insurance brokerage and risk management firm assisting organizations and individuals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With a national footprint of over 150 offices and approximately 4,300 employees across the US & Canada, we were ranked the 9th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the US last year. Since 2018, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work by our most important asset, our employees.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.