Market Appointment Specialist
Location: United States
The National Brokerage Appointment Specialist will assist the National Brokerage team by helping to manage RSC’s National and Local Carrier and Intermediary Appointments. They will work on building out a more robust database to house our Market Appointment information and manage the repository on a go forward basis to ensure the quality of appointment data continues. They will be a continual resource related to Carrier access and availability for the entire company. In addition, they will analyze existing procedures and recommend improvement to service processes.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identifying the existing appointment and code universe.
- Cleaning up and managing that database.
- Making sure all Market codes are correctly associated with RSC.
- Updating contracts where needed with Partner Markets.
- Broadening Market access where needed (Geographically and by Product)
- Consolidating and closing out old codes.
- Improving existing processes to better serve the company.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience working with Insurance Markets with a focus on appointment and code setup.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer applications, esp. Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional organization, customer service and time management skills.
- Possess the ability to provide superior customer service.
- College degree preferred
Risk Strategies is a top national specialty insurance brokerage and risk management firm assisting organizations and individuals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With a national footprint of over 150 offices and 4200 employees across the US & Canada, we were ranked the 9th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the US last year. Since 2018, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work by our most important asset, our employees.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.