Assistant Account Manager
Location: United States
We are seeking an Assistant Account Manager to join our Commercial Team. This strategic role will play an integral part in assisting Account Managers with account service needs/business opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver interested in growing their career in Insurance.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Building and maintaining constructive and effective relationships with internal and external customers by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Leveraging commercial P&C insurance knowledge and expertise to actively service existing accounts and develop new business opportunities
- Fostering an environment of personal accountability by managing appropriate system records of service, marketing, and policy communications with clients and carriers in AMS accordingly
- Nurturing professional relationships through the facilitation of personal client meetings and consistent client contact
- Participating in the retention of renewal business. Interacting with producers to prepare specifications, applications, underwriting data and related information in the marketing of insurance products
- Ensuring the client has continuous and proper coverage and advising the client of any recommendations within a mutually established timeline
- Reviewing current policies and providing recommendations regarding placement options. Utilizing coverage checklists and a network of industry contacts to determine appropriate coverage and premiums
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1 - 3 years’ experience of Commercial Lines client management experience
- Valid P&C brokers’ license preferred (or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire)
- College degree preferred
- Industry specific designations preferred- CISR, ARM or similar
- Proficient in insurance agency management systems, AMS 360 and Work Smart preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial Lines underwriting, coverage, rate analysis/procedures & experience reporting
Risk Strategies is a top national specialty insurance brokerage and risk management firm assisting organizations and individuals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With over 150 offices and 4,300 employees across the US & Canada, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work since 2018 by our most important asset, our employees. For 2020, Risk Strategies was named 6th Fastest Growing Firm, 12th Largest Personal Lines Broker, 11th largest privately-held P&C Broker and the 16th largest US Broker by Insurance Journal.
At Risk Strategies Company, base pay is one part of our total compensation package, which also includes a comprehensive suite of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, retirement savings, and paid time off and paid holidays for eligible employees. The total compensation for a position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. The expected base pay range for this position is between $55,000 - $65,000 . The actual base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including geographical location, education, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.