Commercial Account Executive
Location: United States
Risk Strategies, a privately-held National Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Firm with over 4,000 employees and over 150 offices throughout the US and Canada, is seeking a collaborative and resilient Account Executive to join our Commercial Lines Team. The Account Executive will serve as a trusted advisor to key client groups by providing strategic and consultative guidance on identified collaborative initiatives, assessment of potential risk profiles and conducting policy audits, proposals and renewals. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in servicing key accounts while prioritizing and managing workflow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate delivery of key objectives.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Building and maintaining constructive and effective relationships with internal and external customers by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Leveraging commercial P&C insurance knowledge and expertise to actively service existing accounts and develop new business opportunities
- Fostering an environment of personal accountability by managing appropriate system records of service, marketing, and policy communications with clients and carriers in Applied Epic accordingly
- Nurturing professional relationships through the facilitation of personal client meetings and consistent client contact
- Participating in the retention of renewal business. Interacting with producers to prepare specifications, applications, underwriting data and related information in the marketing of insurance products
- Reviewing current policies and providing recommendations regarding placement options. Utilizing coverage checklists and a network of industry contacts to determine appropriate coverage and premiums
- Ensuring the client has continuous and proper coverage and advising the client of any recommendations within a mutually established timeline
- 5 to 7 years’ experience of Commercial Lines client management experience
- Valid P&C brokers’ license
- College degree preferred
- Proficient in insurance agency management systems, Applied Epic or AMS 360 preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial Lines underwriting, coverage, rate analysis/procedures & experience reporting
- Ability to travel to occasional meetings or networking events.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.