Sr. Salesforce Developer
Location: United States
The Senior Salesforce Developer will focus on designing, developing, and delivering on a variety of complex Salesforce solutions across our organization. In this important role, you will work across all levels of our organization to advance Risk Strategies’ business goals by executing a variety of business objectives utilizing Salesforce as a solution. Projects will range in size, scope, and complexity, ranging from minimal enhancements to existing functionality to large scale, enterprise-wide, net-new solution design, and development.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Gather/translate business requirements into well-architected Salesforce solutions that maximize functionality
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements
- Lead and facilitate technical design sessions; design and document technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce implementations which includes developing custom solutions and integrations in addition to managing technical scope and expectations
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Conduct code reviews and QA for ongoing projects/team members to ensure high code quality and design patterns are followed
- Help shape Salesforce contracts and renewal negotiations
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree
- 10+ years Salesforce developer and project experience
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve and maintain relevant certifications
- Extensive VisualForce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Web Services development or experience with Salesforce API
- Front-end development experience, including LDS
- Knowledge of integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, database design and software development lifecycle
Risk Strategies is a leading national specialty insurance brokerage and risk management firm, assisting organizations and individuals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With over 115 offices and 4,300 employees across the US & Canada, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work since 2018 by our most important asset, our employees. For 2020, Risk Strategies was named 6th Fastest Growing Firm, 12th Largest Personal Lines Broker, 11th largest privately-held P&C Broker and the 16th largest US Broker by Insurance Journal.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.