Team Leader, Northeast Commercial Lines
Location: United States
Join a vibrant and growing team of Commercial Lines Insurance professionals! We are looking for a Team Lead who will support the Sr. Vice President of our Select Small Business division with continued initiatives in a fast- paced collaborative environment!
The Team Lead will serve as the link between both internal and external customers to ensure the proper delivery of products and services. They will provide guidance to the Select small business commercial team to ensure client satisfaction of Risk Strategies deliverables and services through adoption of best practices, coordination of services, and mentoring.
• Direct oversight and supervision of Select business service team
• Manage a book of Select Business
• Subject matter expert on P&C lines of coverage as well as carrier appetites
• Partner with leadership and other Team Leads to deliver and achieve broader Select practice goals.
• Lead ongoing projects within the department to streamline processes, procedures and department initiatives
• Coordinate training and development for the team to meet CE requirements
• Work closely with Select Business Development Leader and Select Leader to establish and meet goals with panel carriers
Requirements and Qualifications:
• 7+ years’ experience of Commercial Lines client management experience with supervisory/management experience preferred
• Industry specific designations preferred: CIC, ARM or similar
• Valid P&C brokers’ license
• BA/BS preferred
• Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Proficient in insurance agency management systems, AMS 360 and Work Smart preferred
• Extensive knowledge of Commercial Lines underwriting, coverage, rate analysis/procedures
Risk Strategies is a top national specialty insurance brokerage and risk management firm assisting organizations and individuals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With a national footprint of over 150 offices and approximately 4300 employees across the US & Canada, we were ranked the 9th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the US last year. Since 2018, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work by our most important asset, our employees.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.