TPA Accounting Analyst
Location: Kansas City, MO, USA
The TPA Accounting analyst will be responsible for all functional areas of TPA accounting. This is a remote with occasional travel to our office near Kansas City.
- Performs bank statement and client balance reconciliations for TPA Departments’ claims accounts for two divisions which are on two claim systems.
- Coordinates and reviews TPA Department claims and ACH requests, identifies discrepancies and investigates as appropriate.
- Communicates with appropriate Agency and client personnel for clarifications and corrections of claims activity and provides monthly/quarterly reports to account holders.
- Records, verifies and prints TPA checks from the Alice TPA claims system and EPR system.
- Keeps track of the Alice System Deductible spreadsheet for multiple TPA accounts by year.
- Records journal entries for claims account transfers and checks issued.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for special projects
- Will be cross-trained in functions and occasionally perform duties of the other accounting staff as needed
- Various other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- At least three years of hands-on accounting experience
- Team player, self-motivated and dependable
- Self-starter, professional and assertive
- Technical Capacity and Computer Literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills
- Detail oriented and adept at problem solving and analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, demanding work environment
Risk Strategies is a top national specialty insurance brokerage and risk management firm assisting organizations and individuals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With over 97 offices and 4,200 employees across the US & Canada, we thrive on our passion to be ranked Best Places to Work since 2018.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.