Customer Service Representative
Location: United States
Risk Strategies is a top national specialty insurance brokerage and risk management firm assisting organizations and individuals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With over 150 offices and 4,000 employees across the US & Canada, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work since 2018 by our most important asset, our employees. For 2020, Risk Strategies was named 6th Fastest Growing Firm, 12th Largest Personal Lines Broker, 11th largest privately-held P&C Broker and the 16th largest US Broker by Insurance Journal.
Looking to start a career in business, but have limited experience?
Are you a recent college graduate?
Want to learn all you can about small business?
Don't want to be a cog in a very large wheel?
If you want to be part of a team where your opinion and views count, and your hard work fuels your strive for success, then come to work at Better Business Planning where the opportunity for career growth is abundant and your hard work will not go unnoticed.
- learn how small businesses operate
- learn about business consulting
- deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- learn about insurance, consulting, payroll and administration
- design business proposal to market company's products
- design innovative ways of sourcing for new clients
- Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 p.m. with an hour lunch
- a high school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- a proven work ethic
- a passion for delivering excellent service and client contact
- a clear and confident telephone manner
- good communication skills - verbal and written
- listening skills
- attention to detail and accuracy
- the ability to form and maintain long-term relationships with our clients
- familiarity with basic computer software, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- familiarity with basic office machines, copiers, etc.
This position can be remote, but will be required to complete some in-office training in our Itasca, IL office.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.